That's what he needs. Vicious Circle by Mike Carey. He has also written the screenplay for a movie, Frost Flowers, which is soon to be produced by Hadaly Films and Bluestar Pictures.
Vicious Circle: A Felix Castor Novel, Vol 2
But his friend, Rafi, is still possessed; the succubus, Ajulutsikael Juliet to her friends , still technically has a contract on him; and he's still - let's not beat around the bush - dirt poor. See details. Buy It Now. Add to cart.
Be the first to write a review About this product. Show More Show Less. Any Condition Any Condition.
- La última noche en Twisted River (Volumen independiente) (Spanish Edition)!
- Cuba Blue: Murder, Mayhem & Romance.
- Buy together and save.
- He Loves It When She Smiles: A Novel?
- 19 Best Mike Carey images | Mike carey, Vertigo comics, Comics.
- Deep Justice: a Silo story (Karma Book 3).
No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.
Simply brilliant novels. Visit Seller's Storefront.
e-book Vicious Circle: A Felix Castor Novel, vol 2
Orders ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. List this Seller's Books.
See a Problem?
Payment Methods accepted by seller. Stock Image.
- Hardback Editions?
- Vicious Circle (Felix Castor #2).
- Vicious Circle a Felix Castor Novel Vol 2 by Mike Carey 9781841494142.
- Geheimnisse des Geldmachens (German Edition).
- Vicious Circle: A Felix Castor Novel, vol 2 by Carey, Mike: Paperback - WorldofBooks.
- The Crowd and the Mob (Routledge Revivals): From Plato to Canetti.
Used Condition: Good Soft cover. Save for Later. About this Item The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine.
Vicious Circle: A Felix Castor Novel, vol 2
About this title Synopsis: Castor has reluctantly returned to exorcism after the case of the Bonnington Archive ghost convinced him that he really can do some good with his abilities 'good', of course, being a relative term when dealing with the undead. We sell quality used books at competitive prices to millions of customers worldwide each year. Established by a group of dedicated book lovers, with an ethos to do good, over the past 10 years World of Books has grown to hold over 3 million in stock. We are a circular economy, for profit company that supports charities and protects the planet by enabling more goods to be reused.
We do not believe that books should only be read once or have a single owner.